CLEANSTEP MAGIC KIT
- Take half a bowl of lukewarm water and wet the brush
- Spray the cleaner on the darkest parts of the shoe and on the brush
- Rub the shoe with a brush clean and foamy
- Dry the shoe by squeezing it with a microfiber cloth on all sides so that all the excess detergent is absorbed into the cloth.
- Use shoe stretchers when drying. Do not put too much pressure on the shoes as they may stretch out when the shoes dry.
- Dry in fresh air, preferably not in direct sunlight.
NB! You can clean the laces of your shoes by wetting them with cool water, spraying WASC! on the laces and washing them clean by rubbing them with a brush. Rinse with lukewarm water and dry with a microfiber cloth.